Protect Whitebark Pine
Gifts matched up to $6,000 through Tuesday, November 28
Give the gift of huckleberries for the holidays. This hand crafted gift box includes syrup, jam, and ice cream topping.
Join the next Glacier Book Club: The Civilian Conservation Corps in Glacier National Park on Wednesday, November 29 at 6:30PM on Zoom.
With your support, we provide funding for critical projects in Glacier National Park.
Why I give
“In 1999 a group of us formed the Glacier Fund to be the park’s non-proﬁt fundraising partner – now the Glacier Conservancy. Since then, I have given regularly, and will to the end of my time. A tradition I have prepped my children and grandchildren to follow.”
– George Bristol, Texas
$3.5 Million in Funding to Glacier National Park
45 Projects completed
- 149 Songbirds banded to monitor productivity and survivorship
- 3,000 Migrating Raptors counted during Hawk Watch
- 235 Citizen Scientists conducted goat and loon surveys
- 68 Wolverine hair samples collected for analysis
- 127 Astronomy Programs
- 24 Students from the Boys & Girls Club participated in the Glacier in Focus program
- 3 NPS Academy participants completed internships
- ZERO Zebra Mussels found on 7,000 inspected boats
- Swiftcurrent Accessible Trail 70% complete
- 48 Campsites renovated or improved
- 400 Historic Lantern Slides digitized
- 5 Acres of noxious weeds removed
- 6 Propane Recycling fuel bins installed
Project Updates and News
My favorite night happened late into September — I had just fallen asleep when the sound of my roommates whispering down the stairs woke me up. They called my name, telling me to come out onto the porch between fits of giggles. I bundled up as quickly as I could, wrapping myself in a blanket and hustling out to meet them.
For many visitors, Lake McDonald serves as a welcome to Glacier National Park – and what a welcome it is. At just over 10 miles long and 464 feet deep, Lake McDonald is both Glacier’s longest and deepest lake.
With so much great gear benefiting the park, it can be tough to choose the perfect items from the Glacier Conservancy Park Store. We've narrowed it down to some of our personal top picks so you can find your faves!Staff PicksColorful Wildflower Hydro Flask “This...
Your purchase supports Glacier National Park.
Books and Maps
Gifts and Collectibles
Apparel and Accessories
Respect Tribes and Tribal Lands
The Blackfeet Reservation is located along the eastern edge of Glacier National Park. Please take a moment to learn how to be a respectful traveler on tribal lands by reading the information on the Recreate Responsibly on Tribal Lands web page.