Become a Friend of Glacier
Join at the $35+ level for exclusive benefits.
Warm up this winter with a Pendleton Red Bus Blanket, the official blanket used on Glacier’s red bus tours.
Join the next Glacier Conversation with Many Glacier Hotel Winter Caretaker Josh Hurley on Wed., February 28 at 6:30 PM on Zoom.
With your support, we provide funding for critical projects in Glacier National Park.
Why I give
“In 1999 a group of us formed the Glacier Fund to be the park’s non-proﬁt fundraising partner – now the Glacier Conservancy. Since then, I have given regularly, and will to the end of my time. A tradition I have prepped my children and grandchildren to follow.”
– George Bristol, Texas
$3.5 Million in Funding to Glacier National Park
45 Projects completed
- 149 Songbirds banded to monitor productivity and survivorship
- 3,000 Migrating Raptors counted during Hawk Watch
- 235 Citizen Scientists conducted goat and loon surveys
- 68 Wolverine hair samples collected for analysis
- 127 Astronomy Programs
- 24 Students from the Boys & Girls Club participated in the Glacier in Focus program
- 3 NPS Academy participants completed internships
- ZERO Zebra Mussels found on 7,000 inspected boats
- Swiftcurrent Accessible Trail 70% complete
- 48 Campsites renovated or improved
- 400 Historic Lantern Slides digitized
- 5 Acres of noxious weeds removed
- 6 Propane Recycling fuel bins installed
Project Updates and News
Shake up your menu with some Glacier-inspired recipes featuring our favorite huckleberry sets! When you buy your huckleberry set from shop.glacier.org, 100% of proceeds go back to preserving and protecting Glacier National Park.Ingredients 1 tube sugar cookie dough 8...
Biologists have documented declines and distribution shifts of harlequin ducks and other birds throughout their ranges.
My favorite night happened late into September — I had just fallen asleep when the sound of my roommates whispering down the stairs woke me up. They called my name, telling me to come out onto the porch between fits of giggles. I bundled up as quickly as I could, wrapping myself in a blanket and hustling out to meet them.
Your purchase supports Glacier National Park.
Books and Maps
Gifts and Collectibles
Apparel and Accessories
Respect Tribes and Tribal Lands
The Blackfeet Reservation is located along the eastern edge of Glacier National Park. Please take a moment to learn how to be a respectful traveler on tribal lands by reading the information on the Recreate Responsibly on Tribal Lands web page.