Your purchase is our promise — Glacier National Park preservation. Proceeds from the auction will help fund everything from historic preservation and research to youth education and wildlife studies programs that protect our Park for today’s travelers and generations to come.
Live Auction items will be announced soon. If you would like to donate an auction item please contact Linda, 406-892-3250 or email@example.com
2018 LIVE AUCTION PACKAGES
Dancing Spirit Ranch Staycation
• 2-night stay at Dancing Spirit Ranch for two, breakfast included. Off season dates October through May 2019
• Yeti 20 cooler
• Pampering Medi-Lift spa experience
• 2 tickets to the Festival Amadeus August 6 – 12, 2018
• $50 gift certificate to Glacier Restaurant Group
• Value $2,000
Vintage Montana Highway Sign
• The last 1970s-style “Welcome to Montana” highway sign from the Belly River U.S. entrance from Canada
• Get your own piece of Montana history tonight
• Value $10,000
Day in the Field with Denver Holt
• Spend a day in the field with world-renowned owl expert Denver Holt from the Owl Research Institute in Charlo, Montana.
• Value $4,000
BNSF Luxury Executive Train
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience on Saturday, Sept. 15th 2018
• Travel round-trip from Whitefish to Essex
• Enjoy cocktails, appetizers, dinner and dessert en route
• *Space available for five groups of eight
• Value $5,000 per group of eight
Jennifer Johnson Original Oil Painting
• Sperry Chalet original oil
• Value $13,000
Cabo San Lucas Luxury Condo
• Spend four nights in paradise in a 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath condominium that sleeps 10, located at Chileno Bay in Cabo San Lucas.
• This amazing unit has a full kitchen, roof deck with hot tub, washer/dryer, and daily maid service
• Access to all of the amenities at the Auberge Club are included (restaurant, bar, spa, pools, beach club, and water activities)
• Value $8,000
Granite Park Chalet Lodging
• Hike the Highline Trail and spend two nights at Granite Park Chalet on August 12 - 14, 2018
• Includes linens for up to 6 people
• Value $2,000
THANKS TO OUR 2019 AUCTION DONORS:
Please visit their websites by clicking on their names
Check out what guests are saying about the Backpacker’s Ball:
We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend The Backpackers Ball as a really fun date night. Beautiful venue with informative park displays, opportunities for one-on-one ranger talks, and we even got to meet Gracie the Bark Ranger!
Good band, the food and drink were great and the auction was amazing. By far the best quantity and quality of fun and unique goods, services and experiences we’ve ever seen at a charity auction - there was truly something for everybody. Personally, we discovered a new Montana artist (TeshiaArt) and were thrilled to win one of her prints in the silent auction. We had a blast contributing in the live auction as well and couldn’t have asked for a nicer evening under the stars. We can’t wait to attend our next Backpackers Ball this summer.
Tim & Kerry Mushkin