[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s time to start planning your 2018 hikes in Glacier and we’ve got lots of great resources to help you get the most out of your time in the park next year. Check out our favorite guide books and slip one into your own stocking![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”11692″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
1. Best Easy Day Hikes in Glacier & Waterton National Park – Small enough to fit in your pocket or backpack, this guidebook will lead you to the awe-inspiring destinations with shorter mileages.
2. Hiking Glacier & Waterton Lakes National Park – The most comprehensive hiking book for Glacier, including extended backcountry trips with maps and photos.
3. Glacier Day Hikes Map – Join Jake Bramante as he takes you through 88 day hikes in the park, all ranked by Jake from his most to least favorite. Super easy to use with color-coded regions and trail segments so you know what lies ahead on your hike.
4. Glacier: A Natural History Guide – This book is for those who are interested in the geology, history, flora, and fauna of the park, helping you learn and explore one of the world’s last wild places.
5. The Best of Glacier National Park – This book gives trail recommendations as well as where to eat, sleep, and have fun anywhere in the park.