Glacier Conservancy COVID-19 Update
June 15, 2020
Status of the Glacier Conservancy
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted each of us in a signiﬁcant way, and will continue to impact us in ways we may not be able to anticipate. At the Glacier Conservancy, we are facing forward to meet this challenge and remain focused on our mission to help preserve Glacier National Park for future generations. Thanks to you and your support, our ﬁnancial position remains strong. Our responsible ﬁnancial strategy means we are in an advantageous position to weather this challenge, and it enables us to say “yes” when the park asks for our help. None of this is possible without you – thank you! We’ll meet this current challenge the way we’ve met other challenges – together. Thank you for your steadfast support.
- Glacier National Park increased recreational access on June 8. For updates visit the Glacier National Park site.
- Park Stores are temporarily closed. Bring Glacier to you by shopping online. Retail staff are available to answer questions by email: email@example.com
- We are accepting and processing contributions and online retail orders.
- Store Pickup available at Belton Train Depot in West Glacier.
- Glacier National Park: https://www.nps.gov/glac/index.htm
- National Park Service: https://www.nps.gov/index.htm
- Centers for Diesease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html