Reach the park at (406) 888-7800. Phones are generally staffed Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Road conditions in Glacier can change quickly. Before you set out, check the current road conditions.
Webcams are located throughout the park to help you plan for the current conditions.
HELPFUL PLANNING TOOLS
- If you have one day, one week or one month, trip itineraries will help you plan your time
- Directions, transportation and maps
- Get the details on every hike in the park from Hike734
- Lodging and red bus tours in the park are offered by Glacier National Park Lodges
- Guided hikes, fishing and rafting is offered by Glacier Guides & Montana Raft
- Guided horseback rides and pack services are offered by Swan Mountain Outfitters
- Boat tours throughout the park are offered by Glacier Park Boat Company
- Educational programs are offered by the Glacier Institute