(COLUMBIA FALLS, MONT.) – The Glacier National Park Conservancy board of directors proudly announces the release of the Friends of Glacier program. The giving program is an exciting, new way for visitors and locals to “be more” and to support important Glacier National Park projects in the areas of education, research, and preservation. As Glacier National Park’s official non-profit fundraising partner, the Glacier National Park Conservancy plays a vital and effective role in preserving one of our country’s most cherished national parks. The Conservancy asks anyone that loves Glacier to be a part of the legacy by becoming a Friend of Glacier. New Friends of Glacier will be joining a family of supporters that share their passion for Glacier and commitment to honor its legacy and inspire future generations as stewards of the Park.
Named in honor of Glacier National Park’s iconic glaciers, the Conservancy offers giving levels for everyone. From the $35 Swiftcurrent Glacier Friend to the $500 Blackfoot Glacier Friend, there is also an affordable $20 student Friends of Glacier option. Every gift, no matter the level, makes a big difference to Glacier.
As a thank you for support, Friends of Glacier will receive exclusive discounts and offers that include:
- 15% discount at all Glacier National Park Conservancy stores in Glacier National Park, as well our other agency partner stores at Big Hole National Battlefield, Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site, National Bison Range, and Flathead National Forest
- 10-20% discount at similar stores in other national parks across the country
- Subscription to the Glacier National Park Conservancy newsletter and special Friends e-newsletter
- Friends of Glacier decal
- Invitations to exclusive Friends of Glacier gatherings, and advance notice of GlacierNational Park Conservancy events and sales.
- Additional thank you gifts for donations of $100 and above.
Join by visiting the Glacier National Park Conservancy website at glacierconservancy.dev/friends-of-glacier, or call 406-892-3250. You may also join at any one of the Conservancy bookstores in the Glacier National Park visitor centers at Logan Pass, St. Mary, Apgar, and the Belton Depot bookstore in West Glacier.
The Glacier National Park Conservancy is the official non-profit fundraising partner of Glacier National Park. Their mission is to assure the Glacier National Park experience by providing support for preservation, education, and research through philanthropy and outreach. For further information, call 406-892-3250.