Glacier Desktop Wallpapers
Turn your work-from-home station into a work-from-Glacier paradise.
Share your love for Glacier with Desktop Wallpapers
Transport yourself to the beauty of Glacier this fall and winter with one of our desktop wallpapers, featuring the incredible work of photographer Cole Buckovich. Cole spent the fall of 2019 with the Glacier Conservancy on a creative sabbatical with Amble. You can read more about the Amble program here, and check out Cole’s full portfolio here.
How to download:
1. Download image. Right-click and select “Save Image.”
- Click the Windows button on the bottom right corner of your screen (alternatively, you can hit the Windows button on your keyboard).
- Click “Settings” then click on “Personalization.”
- Head to “Background” and choose your new background by clicking “Browse” to browse the images on your PC.
- Choose the photo you want for your new background and it should go live.
- Choose the Apple menu in the top left of your screen, then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Desktop & Screen Saver” then click “Desktop”.
- Click the disclosure triangle next to “Photos” (or iPhoto if available). If your pictures are in the Pictures or another folder, click the triangle next to “Folders”, then select a folder.
- On the right, click the photo you want to use and the desktop should immediately change.
Mount Cannon and Mount Brown
Doe and Fawn
Lake McDonald Sunrise
Middle Fork Flathead River
Photos: Cole Buckovich
Inside Glacier Updates
Photo: NPS When you're on a hike or looking up toward the sky in Glacier National Park, you will likely notice a vast array of birds. With the park being situated along the Continental Divide, several different habitats have emerged that are ideal for birds. More than...
Photo: NPS Next time you're in West Glacier, you may notice a recent upgrade at Glacier National Park's Headquarters building: a brand new rooftop solar system. The headquarters building is the hub of Glacier's operations, housing park leadership offices and providing...
Photo: Maddy Elrick and Brayden Hall Your generous donations to the Glacier Conservancy continue to assist the park’s native plant restoration efforts in many ways. From engaging future stewards in our local schools, to monitoring rare plants throughout the park,...