Glacier Desktop Wallpapers
Turn your work-from-home station into a work-from-Glacier paradise.
Share your love for Glacier with Desktop Wallpapers
Transport yourself to the beauty of Glacier this fall and winter with one of our desktop wallpapers, featuring the incredible work of photographer Cole Buckovich. Cole spent the fall of 2019 with the Glacier Conservancy on a creative sabbatical with Amble. You can read more about the Amble program here, and check out Cole’s full portfolio here.
How to download:
1. Download image. Right-click and select “Save Image.”
- Click the Windows button on the bottom right corner of your screen (alternatively, you can hit the Windows button on your keyboard).
- Click “Settings” then click on “Personalization.”
- Head to “Background” and choose your new background by clicking “Browse” to browse the images on your PC.
- Choose the photo you want for your new background and it should go live.
- Choose the Apple menu in the top left of your screen, then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Desktop & Screen Saver” then click “Desktop”.
- Click the disclosure triangle next to “Photos” (or iPhoto if available). If your pictures are in the Pictures or another folder, click the triangle next to “Folders”, then select a folder.
- On the right, click the photo you want to use and the desktop should immediately change.
Mount Cannon and Mount Brown
Doe and Fawn
Lake McDonald Sunrise
Middle Fork Flathead River
Photos: Cole Buckovich
Inside Glacier Updates
Photo: Elizabeth Flesch If you’ve ever driven along Going-to-the-Sun Road, went for a hike in Glacier, or observed the complete grandeur of Logan Pass, there's a good chance you've witnessed one of the park's most majestic species: Glacier's bighorn sheep. With an...
Photo: NPS Missing Glacier? Tune into the park's brand new podcast! Headwaters is a new podcast from Glacier National Park, made possible thanks to your donations to the Glacier Conservancy. Season 1 Available Now Season 1 is now available wherever you get your...
Photo: Becca Stohr In an effort to make Glacier National Park more inclusive for everyone, the park is implementing projects that are making trails and campgrounds more accessible for people with disabilities. Your donations to the Glacier Conservancy are making these...