Glacier Desktop Wallpapers
Turn your work-from-home station into a work-from-Glacier paradise.
Share your love for Glacier with Desktop Wallpapers
Transport yourself to the beauty of Glacier this fall and winter with one of our desktop wallpapers, featuring the incredible work of photographer Cole Buckovich. Cole spent the fall of 2019 with the Glacier Conservancy on a creative sabbatical with Amble. You can read more about the Amble program here, and check out Cole’s full portfolio here.
How to download:
1. Download image. Right-click and select “Save Image.”
- Click the Windows button on the bottom right corner of your screen (alternatively, you can hit the Windows button on your keyboard).
- Click “Settings” then click on “Personalization.”
- Head to “Background” and choose your new background by clicking “Browse” to browse the images on your PC.
- Choose the photo you want for your new background and it should go live.
- Choose the Apple menu in the top left of your screen, then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Desktop & Screen Saver” then click “Desktop”.
- Click the disclosure triangle next to “Photos” (or iPhoto if available). If your pictures are in the Pictures or another folder, click the triangle next to “Folders”, then select a folder.
- On the right, click the photo you want to use and the desktop should immediately change.
Mount Cannon and Mount Brown
Doe and Fawn
Lake McDonald Sunrise
Middle Fork Flathead River
Photos: Cole Buckovich
Inside Glacier Updates
Glacier National Park has seen a 40% growth in visitation since 2012. This unprecedented increase in popularity has implications for protecting natural and cultural resources as well as for providing a quality visitor experience. Thanks in part to your generous...
Photos: NPS Born in Kiev, Ukraine, Vlad Kovalenko moved to the US at the age of 7 and grew up on the east coast before moving west to earn his Bachelor of Science from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. He began working seasonal field tech jobs for seven...
Photo: T. Wenum, USFS Now in its second year, the Flathead Watershed Through The Seasons workshop continues to provide professional development opportunities for local teachers in the Flathead community. The workshop is made possible by your generous donations to the...